<body>


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Before ( top)

After ( top)

I am forever never ever cut bangs!!!! reason being cuz my hair is dry and natural curl thus my bangs all curl up!!! p/s: the bangs look straight cuz i blow dry it heee it won't last long anyway,should see the worse state of it =[ think twice before u do anythg to yr beloved hair. =S but i noe it will grow long =S for now i m stuck with it, thus pimples are slowly returning to my beloved forehead =S
Present to u my bf : Aliff =) frenzzie in singapore are lucky hehe they got to meet him hehe =] I want to play L4D2 and i want my colorful shorts (take note)

Ice-cream!!! i proudly present you Udders!!! =)
This ice-cream shop is only located in Singapore
I am not a strawberry person but the Udders's strawberry is a MUST TRY, awesome with waffles, their waffles is another to get for =] I love honeycomb!!!

Be warn: not to order the alcoholic ice-cream cuz u tend to get hmm how to describe, taste it yrself, cuz the alcohol contain is kinda high; unless u love to drink liquor like my monkey of a bf, you sure will love the liquor ice-cream.

Another tip is not to order gila melaka if u dislike sweet stuff as it tend to get real sweet like eating sugar, according to sook min hehe, anyone who come down singapore!! must try udders!!!

yr bestie/hostel mate/classmate/gf
3rin =]

LIFE is sHort, lOve it 9:13 PM.

Profile

ERIN
20 MDIS, Singapore
▪ ♥ eating,sleeping, reading,shopping, ice-cream & chocolates
▪ ♥ her families and friends
▪ ♥ traveling around, music, my tazzy =),my doggie
ChatbOx
Wishlist
▪ new bag
▪ the 20th b'day
▪ DSLR
new haircut
▪ new ring
▪ new sandals
Frenzzie
Blogs
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.